cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract doesn't seem to have been enacted.

Gray86
Joining in

Hi team,

I've recently in November of 2023 accepted a mailed web contract for an 18 month term. The confirmation email indicates this new contract should have been activated on the 09th of November 23, however within My Account > View Bills I have received a notice dated January 2024 which indicates my contract is due to end in February 2024. My previous July 2022 contract exists within this page, but no reference to the accepted renewal appears here.

Is this common and am I expecting my new contract to come into affect at the end of my current contract's term? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Hosay299
Superfast

Welcome no it should have by now been done might be a system or human error please wait for a vm staff to check back here

i changed my contract and it was done in a few days but i did mine online account if u have the confirmshion email that should be fine as long as it not the info only one as they do send out a info only one 1st for u to then confirm to

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gray86

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your package change doesn't seem to have come into affect yet. 

I'll drop you a DM so I can take a look at this for you 😊

Beth