Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Disconnected

My sister-in-law had her phone disconnected and Virgin said it was because of fibre switchover. She has had no notification at all about the switchover. The household is listed with Virgin as vulnerable and has a falls monitored installed. Told an en...

New Hub Needed for landline update

With regard to the landline fibre change over I need to first update my hub to a compatible one. Then sort out an adaptor to complete the update. Initially had a rather frustrating phone call to try to sort out a technician call out, but should be ab...

Hub has not arrived

Hi there,months ago we were emailed about new hub etc needed or home phone would stop working and to please ring and order which we did. Nothing has arrived as yet and now we have no home phone,tried ringing again through a mobile number but just kee...

keg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline or handset problem

Hi.  I just had my installation carried out yesterday.  Broadband and TV working fine and Im very happy with the new speed .  The engineer plugged in my old handset (BT 3710) and could not get a connection.  After a little bit of fiddling around he c...

Voip

I have just been 'Forcibly' converted to VOIP and 21CV (Whatever that is). I know the disadvantages- No telephone during 'Outages' or power failure. What are the Advantages , if any, and why am I still be forced to pay for a copper landline 'rental' ...

I come back from holiday and have no dial tone

I got back from an extended holiday this week only to find that the phone line is not working. The phone itself is fine as I've tested it on my backup ADSL line with no problem. On checking the Virgin line there appears to be an active line of some t...

Resolved! Landline switchover

Hi,can someone please confirm how the switchover schedule is made. Is it by are, account number, etc or any other criteria?Thank you 

aldave by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compatible Phone

Hi, can someone please recommend a compatible phone that will ring and work for CV21?  Not bothered what it looks like as long as it works so that I can test the line when it eventually comes live. I've heard about some phones not ringing etc - not a...

karls by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can PC headphones be used as a phone through Hub5?

Finally got the new hub5 working with our existing Panasonic phones and base units, thanks to engineer David - 47831 who fixed it in seconds. Now that we have computers and telephony connected through the same device, is it possible to use the phone ...