Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub Needed for landline update

Joining in

With regard to the landline fibre change over I need to first update my hub to a compatible one. Then sort out an adaptor to complete the update. Initially had a rather frustrating phone call to try to sort out a technician call out, but should be able to do all the techy stuff myself. So I'd like to know how to sort all this out as the only options seem to be by calling 150 which is a bit of a faff. Thanks in advance.


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi John. 

Thanks for reaching out to us. With the landline that would be part of the new telephony system where it is plugged into your Hub, we can make arrangements to replace your Hub as well as the adapter and if required an engineer should you worry about setting it up. We can do this in a private message via the community forum, you will not need to dial 150 at all. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.