cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off voicemail on landline

Dennybabe
Joining in

Can you tell me how to turn off voicemail on landline.since last week it says I have message but nothing there bought new phone but nothing has changed 

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dennybabe 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're seeing a voicemail on your Landline without a voicemail being present. We can certainly assist in removing the Free Voicemail feature from your service and should you wish, re-add it, to fix this issue.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping "Messages" after tapping your profile picture.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

i have this same issue, im seeing a voicemail on my Landline without a voicemail being present.

can you help me too please.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi xl4rge 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're seeing a similar issue. In the future, please create a new thread, as this prevents confusion between other agents and allows us to get to you faster.

I'm going to send you a private message, so I can assist with this, please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping "Messages" after tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ