Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email hacked

Like many others I’ve had my ntlworld .com email hacked can someone please delete it. 

MrsLN1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password retreival for secondary emails

Hi I have just changed computer and two of my secondary emails I have I cannot remember the passwords for.I've been through the forgot passwords route but it's not working .....any ideas anyone?

Email hacked

my old NTLWORLD email has been hacked and accessed my social media and other accounts. I cannot find a way to delete the account permanently. Can anyone help? 

EmmaC1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing emails...

For around 3 hours today I wasn't receiving any emails on my NTLWorld.com account. I first suspected this as I was expecting a number of emails from various 3rd parties. I tested and proved the assumption by sending emails to the account from other k...

Mykol by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

resetting a secondary email password

Hi allI hope someone can help me as i have been going around in circles on the My VirginMedia website trying to find out how i can reset a password for a secondary email account.When I have tried to enter the email account and entered "forgot passwor...

phdwsm by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email locked

I have a secondary email address - ntlworld - which suddenly stopped working on Friday night. Spent 4 hours on the phone with call centre changing the password repeatedly but that did nothing. They now say I have to wait 5 days !?!!! But I’m not sure...

SH6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld & blueyonder domains blocking email

Hi, we are having trouble with NTLworld and Blueyonder domains receiving emails from our domains. It would seem the email is blocked entirely.  how can we get our domain whitelisted? 

Resolved! Email from Virgin Mail Service [DELETED]@gmail.com

Email  heading was "Checking Mailbox" then the body of the email read: Dear User, You have a pending message. [MOD EDIT: WEB LINK REMOVED] We apologize for the inconvenience. IS THIS A SCAM? Thank you.Virgin Media IncCopyright 2023       [MOD EDIT: D...

Problems with @ntlworld.com in Outlook, also cant login to VM

Hi,As of Thursday I haven't been able to access my NTL email through Outlook.com. I received an email from Microsoft saying they don't have permission to get my NTL Email.I tried going into their settings and check or change anything but to no avail,...

Close Account

I have a old email account that has been compromised and looking to have it deleted but dont know were to start. I have been getting threating email so need to act. Any help would be appreciated