Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Still no emails ntlworld

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.This is the message I get when trying to log into my ntlworld email account it’s been like that for nearly 4 weeks I can’t ch...

Resolved! Blueyonder email stopped working

HiI've been unable to access my Blueyonder email on my phone and Mac book since Sunday night, when I look on my virgin media account it states its Your Mailbox is Not Available at the moment. I've phoned Virigin Media and they advise that it's a know...

Sauzee1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my emails.

I've been logged out of my ntlworld.com email account and am unable to log back in. Anyone able to help please.

ncfc1902 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot sign into virgin media account or emails

For over 3 weeks now I have been unable to sign into my virgin media account or virgin media emails via my pc or via my phone. After I input my email & password it just hangs there with the virgin media logo showing, seemingly buffering. Have contact...

davtree by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Webmail not working

It looks like Virgin just implemented app specific passwords. In doing so, it has stopped my email client from working, as it can't connect using the password that was generated for me. I suppose that is their problem to fix.But in the meantime I hav...

Flybridge by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot set up virgin emails on samsung email or gmail

I upgraded my mobile phone from a Samsung galaxy S8 to a galaxy S23, And when trying to set up my Virgin Emails to show, it continually tells me the account cannot be verified, I have checked all the settings and generated a dozen passwords, but stil...

brian5 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting VM regards email

HiHow do you navigate 150 when your query is email ? I.e. which buttons to press for problems with email . By the way Virgin are pressing my buttons regarding this email problem looks widespread but they as usual are dodging the issue it seems . I wo...

dodgey1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Email - unable to login to NTLWorld Email account

On the 19/6/23 my historical emails disappeared from my ntlworld.com email address but i still had access to receiving emails. This changed on 7/7/23 no emails. Since the 7/7/23 when i try to log in webmail,Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently...

Avo542 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos