Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Starling bank

I am currently unable to send emails to Starling Bank.Error Code:The following addresses failed:    bereavement@starlingbank.com    host eu-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com [91.220.42.241]    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<bereavement@s...

m00g by Superfast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin.net password reset

Hi there! I am trying to find a way of accessing or resetting my virgin.net password. I stupidly deleted the account off my iPhone mail app and don't have a record of what the password is as it was set so long ago. I still use this email as it is ass...

Lulifel by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Complaints procedure ... it doesn't work

Maybe the VM staff that patrol this forum will know the answer. I have raised three complaints - all related - and all required that communication was by phone. I have had repeated emails claiming to have resolved my complaint(s) - most of the emails...

JR_666 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

Mobile not receiving emails

Mobile has stopped receiving emails.   OK on PC.  Can send emails.   I tried logging in etc but get "3rd party error"   is this due to O2 transition?

Kwinty by Joining in
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing email via gmail

Ive always accessed by email @ntlworld via gmail on my mobile phone.  But yesterday it just stopped.  Im no longer recieving email via tbe gmail app.  My account details are correct and im getting no errors.  I can send emails but not recieving any o...

Resolved! Unable to receive emails into Gmail App (android)

For a couple of days I've not been able to receive/sync emails via my blueyonder email account into my GMail app on a Samsung S20. I've reset the app password within Virgin Media email account management and confirmed the correct settings are being u...

DC by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android phone not syncing

Last night my emails on my one plus topped syncing with the blueyonder virgin media. I tried resetting the password through the app generator and it has not solved the problem, When will this be fixed?

leonieg by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gmail App Issue

Hi @ModTeam,recently you will have seen a fair number of members reporting issues accessing emails via the GMail App.A quick search by yourselves would reveal that the Gmail App was very recently updated and since then there have been many reports of...

Mykol by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving new emails ntlworld

I am suddenly not receiving emails to my ntlworld account, does anyone know if there is an issue? I can't login to my virginmedia as it won't accept the old email address as a login or do a password reset.Thanks

KFo by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos