Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email not available

I have a rather complicated situation. My email on my Apple devices is neither coming in or going out.  It says that blueyonder is offline. Or to check that the user name and password are correct in IMAP and SMTP. This just happened last night.Thinki...

mtennant by Dialled in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not arriving.

It seems that for the last week emails to my Virginmedia media account have not been delivered. I have very little use for this account as I'm going to be moving soon, but is there any known issue with VM mails - I've tried different clients, using t...

freak22 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access lost to nltworld email

I have lost access to my ntlworld email. When I tried to send emails (they were still coming in at this point) I got the message SMTP connection to server smtp.virginmedia.com failed. Then it doesn't recognise my password. Now I'm not receiving email...

Verification Email Issue

I wanted to change the password on my Virgin Media account.  It told me I had to change the email address associated with the account to one from a third party.  I provided a new email address, I received the verification email and clicked on the ver...

Re: Cannot Change my Secondary Email Password

My wife has transferred all her info from her iPad to her iPhone but can’t access her @ntlworld.com mail on the iPhone - it asks for a password but we don't  know what this is and can’t identify it from the passwords on her iPad.I’ve searched and sea...

awr1946 by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

i have no email service from VM

i have had no email service from VM i changed my password so i can now get into my virgin media account but it wont let me sign in to email

Rex647 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On trying access Virgin email via Virgin Media comes up forbidden

I can access my blueyonder.co.uk email on my mobile via Outlook IMAP. I do also access my email via My Virgin Med8ia.. However I have tried over the last couple of days to access my email via the website through My Virgin Media and a page comes up wi...

titch4ma by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email has changed to OX

All day the virginmedia email platform has been changed to OX - and also an offline box appears at the bottom.  I am still receiving emails but the ones I've sent are not being received ?  I have cleared my cache but still happening.