Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Delete Email requested

Can you advise me how to get my NTL world email address deleted please

vinney1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Email problem

Had a problem with my husband’s email (secondary on our ntlworld account). Wasn’t receiving and kept asking for password on Mac. Very frustrating as everything seems to have to go through My Virgin Media. When I tried to change it for him it asked fo...

SC224 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy looking email

 I have recieved an email this morning regarding mail boxes closing , I have not clicked the link as I am almost certain this is not genuine , could anyone tell me if my suspicion is correct please .   

Screenshot_20230928_083554_Email.jpg
kympp by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email fiasco

Please can someone explain why after 20 years, I need to use another email, that's not my virgin media email to log into virgin media? Can I get an explanation?p.s. I cant get into my email anymore. It's been 4 days.

Re: Locked out of blueyonder email

Please can I have some assistance from the support team to getbthis resolved I have a support ticket ref number:  PO12159746

Digby060 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Email stopped working on Outlook

I have an old Blueyonder email with VM that has worked fine until yesterday. Now it won't send emails via Outlook and continually prompts for username and password. All works fine on phone and tablets, just Outlook on PC?

Alwise by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email broken again ?

Can’t access my ntlworld account since 6:30 this morning. Account error,cannot get mail,ntlworld is currently unavailable 

Ntlworld email not working

My secondary e mail address that I use on virgin has stopped working recently. Keep getting messages password doesn't match. I have been into account settings and it says account disabled. Why?It's an inconvenience because I use this for a lot of soc...

thornaby by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone, set up email and now webmail won't let me log in

Hi,I got a new phone the other day and have set up Outlook as normal and during this process changed password and also the code for logging in to my email account.  Webmail and Outlook all working fine.Then this morning webmail Your email or password...

RHogg by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos