cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to an old Virgin Media blue yonder email account

john-wiggins
Tuning in

I have an old blueyonder email account that it would be useful to recover some important emails from. Can someone contact me to help with this? The address is still active as I still receive emails from another alias that forwards to my gmail account

28 REPLIES 28

Hi @pajp16 👋.

Thanks for your comment. We are sorry that you are having issues with an email address 😢. We can arrange a private message with you in order to look into this and get that email address closed down. Please look out for the purple envelope (top right) for my message requesting a few details.

Awaiting your reply.

Sabrina

Thanks for speaking with us today @pajp16 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to raise this with our IT team to get the email looked in to and ceased.
As advised - they can take 5 working days but usually get it done sooner.
As always - reach out to us if you have any other queries and we will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your help

Regards

Paul

sitwi
Joining in

I have this same problem - an old Blueyonder e-mail that I can't access but need to close. (It's been hacked and is sending out spam). Can someone please contact me to get this shut down ASAP? (Not a current VM customer).

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sitwi,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for first post and sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your old email that's been hacked!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and have this mailbox deleted permanently for you.

I'll send you a Private Message so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon. 

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi Paulina

nothing has been done with my account so far. I have just had a series of people claiming they will deal with it but none saying they have actually done anything. I have enquired if closing my virgin media account completely will do it by couldn’t get a straight answer on that either. This is getting worrying now. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sitwi,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! Glad to hear that I've been able to assist with rectifying your issue and resolving this problem for you.

If there's anything else we can do to help going forward, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you! 😊

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

IanRH1
Joining in

I have a similar problem.

I have a long running unbroken account with Virgin and have changed my email address to my main account in my contact information.

I need to get access to my blueyonder account which I use for alternate email verification purposes.

Please advise how I can open this mailbox from my Virgin account which is live and verified.

Regards

IanRH1

Nealsanderson
Joining in

Hi

I'm having a similar problem and need to reset my password on an working blueyonder.co.uk account.  My wife's email is assigned to the virgin account but not mine can someone help? 

Neal

Hey @IanRH1,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

When logging into the webmail all you would need to do instead, is when entering into your My Virgin Media account, you have the option to access your emails once logged in, from this page you should be able to switch between your accounts that you have with us, this should then allow you to log into the email you wish to log in with.

Cheers. Joe