cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_DW

TV 360 has completed its latest software update (5.01). The changes for this update are only minimal and are highlighted below.

You can now add and remove shows from your watchlist from the TV guide, and from any screen that displays the show. A watchlist allows you to put all your favourite on demand content into one area and can be accessed via the Home menu.

Dave_DW_0-1682505749154.png

The second change is that you can now search for sports teams using text and voice search rather than having to search via competition. This should make it easier to locate the sporting event you wish to watch.

Dave_DW_1-1682505749161.png

We will keep you updated with future updates as and when they are released.

Previous updates can be found here:-

Update 4.46

Update 4.45

Update 4.43

Update 4.42

Update 4.41

11 Comments
Oxo29
Dialled in

Rubbish, so where (no where) is the Sky Cinema UHD on demand icon or option.  Just ignore the issue?

Do you test these things? The forum is shocking after an update.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Oxo29  wrote:
‎29-04-2023 16:16

Rubbish, so where (no where) is the Sky Cinema UHD on demand icon or option.  Just ignore the issue

The UHD shortcut icon in available again (3rd March 2023

Tezza109
Joining in

I used to have two TiVo boxes. However one was cut off and I’m getting emails to return it. So I’ve only had an update on one TiVo box although I’m paying for two.

virgin sort yourselves out please, this call has been raised for three months now! 

ShandyT
Tuning in

When will the recovery of deleted programs be re-instated please? - this used to work on our old box, but the latest box has lost this feature 😒
Also the Search feature where we could find all programs to be shown in future where we could search by:
Part of film/program title - used to show up and coming films & programmes associated to the search
or Name of artist - used to show up and coming films & programmes they appeared in.

idlecat
Tuning in

Are we ever going to get Quick view back? Really miss speeding up boring bits with subtitles on .

Suzanne67
Joining in

Why can’t I get any volume on the ITVX App? 
I detest the new update.  Bring back the old system! 

SRRAE
On our wavelength

I really wish I hadn't upgraded TV360, it is awful.  Its actually made me avoid using it.

Paulpal67
Superfast

I switched on my tv360 this morning and it said software updated. Went in and checked and said version 5.02. It's now back to version 5.01 🤔

broksonic
Fibre optic

So nothing of any use then in latest update 

Paulpal67
Superfast

Update. My main 360 box in the living room is saying 5.02 and my 360 mini in my bedroom is saying 5.01.

ShandyT
Tuning in

@dave_w - re "latest software update (5.01)"
So still no sign of recovering accidently deleted programmes then :(, and as mentioned, nothing useful.