cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_DW

We are pleased to announce that the latest updates (5.04 and 5.05) have been rolled out to your 360 and Stream boxes. Here are the key changes following the update:-

Pluto TV

The Pluto TV app is now available on both 360 and Stream boxes. Pluto TV is a free streaming service which includes content such as CSI, Judge Judy, Hell’s Kitchen and more.

Dave_DW_0-1696932148905.png

What’s on Now (Stream only)

If you have opted into Personalisation (to opt in/out simply press Home on your remote and then go to Settings> Info> Personalisation), the “Now on Your Most Watched Channels” will be replaced by “What’s on Now” on the Home screen. These will be tailored to recommend similar shows based on past viewing history. If you aren’t opted into Personalisation then the current “Now on Your Most Watched Channels” will continue to show.

Dave_DW_1-1696932148914.png

Dave_DW_2-1696932148920.png

**This change is not currently available through 360 but will be brought in during a future update**

"Skip intro" and “watch next episode” option now available

For on demand content, you will now have the option to skip the intro at the beginning of each episode and skip to the next episode (if there is one) once the credits roll.

Dave_DW_3-1696932148938.png

Improvements to Text search

Underneath the Search bar, you will now see your most recent searches, if opted into Personalisation, or most popular searches if not. Once you begin typing, this will update with relevant shows to narrow down the search.

Dave_DW_4-1696932148939.png

Dave_DW_5-1696932148942.png

Programme titles only show for in focus programmes

From your Personal Home screen, only the titles of the programme that are in focus will now show.

Dave_DW_6-1696932148952.png

Dave_DW_7-1696932148961.png

Software update information

More specific information around the latest software updates is also now available by going to Home> Settings> Info. Previously the update notes contained a more generic message but will now provide greater details on what has changed

Dave_DW_8-1696932148964.png

Dave_DW_9-1696932148968.png

We will keep you updated on future updates. Previous updates can be found here:-

Update 5.02

Update 5.01

13 Comments
Mjthemorris
Joining in

The problem with the watch next episode function is it will often prompt you to start watching the next episode before the current one has finished. This is more of an issue with recorded content than on demand because recorded content doesn't always start and finish exactly when it's supposed to, if it starts 30 seconds late then the watch next episode prompt appears 30 seconds before the end of the programme.

And it then auto selects yes if you can't find the remote within fifteen seconds.

Is there a way to turn it off? I see this issue has been raised previously but I don't know if it was ever resolved. 

jonr2012
On our wavelength

Classic virgin 360 box update… Now all our recordings have vanished again. Can’t wait for our contract to end!

1701-e
Superfast

@Mjthemorris on recorded content your either extend time at end of the recordings or turn the feature off 

broksonic
Fibre optic

In next update can we have option to skip adverts while watching demand  especially on ITVX .

colinreid
On our wavelength

does anyone else feel like the box is kinda slow / sluggish? I hardly use it because of this..

tejayandrew
Joining in

THEGUYVER
On our wavelength

Will this update fix the **bleep** boxes/software they are now giving us/upgrading us too? All to often i will not be able to record programs as its not connecting to the main box so i have to turn off then on again and its getting very boring now.

WONT be renewing my contract at the end of it!

Kevin

Hosay299
Superfast

@broksonic

That's u can do on subscription with itv channel 

Jimmyswanston22
On our wavelength

Hi the latest 360 update 5.07 seems to be a bug when I switch on box the guide appears every time is anyone else aware of this bug was ok before update I have to keep exiting the guide when I switch on annoying

Hosay299
Superfast

Jimmy which guide u on about as it brings up the welcome guide??

Jimmyswanston22
On our wavelength

When I switch on box it comes up like when u push the home button that screen 

Hosay299
Superfast

Jimmy could be ur setting i would do ur own topic and we can see what is going on ??

How does that sound 

broksonic
Fibre optic

Disney plus adds version is not compatible. Can you please fix it in next  update please