Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disney+ login

I've had a Disney+ subscription since the service became available a couple of years ago. My account is not linked to my VM account, but I've accessed it through the Disney+ app on my 360 box since the app was available.Recently, I reset my 360 box, ...

davorg by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Virgin 360 box - lose all recordings

I've just had to factory reset my Virgin 360 box. I'm used to that. Over the last four months or so, I've had to do it every three weeks or so. I recognise the symptomsFirst the channel icons stop loadingThen the images on the home page and in the EP...

davorg by Up to speed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV channels pixelating and stalling

Hi I've got the same service status note and I'm in SS2. Didn't report my issues as I hoped the Pluto one would solve all, but the fix date keeps moving. I have several pixelating channels and several that have an error CS2004. I paid £25 for the box...

lomcd by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice control blocked by phonak tv connector

Hi,  Hopefully someone can help here.  I have new phonak hearing aids and have bought a Phonak TV connector.  Easy to install and work really well..............however..........it somehow is blocking by voice contro for the 360 Box. As soon as I swit...

robball by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volume adjustment on 360 box?

Hi,I've paired some earbuds via BT from the audio out port on the 360 box.  Apart from poor latency, which I'll investigate, I have no way of adjusting the volume independently. My volume switch on the remote controls the TV and I have a seperate sou...

Bucky897 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV programme listings- Tivo or V6??

Hello there,After many years with the  tv programs appearing  with the tv channel listings when I switch from channel to channel., that no longer happens. I can't see any way to get them listed again - Any thoughts anyone??Also I can't determine just...

jonmc58 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fury v usyk not working

I have just ordered the Fury v Usyk - Ring of Fire PPV but it is not working. I press the button that says "Watch Now" but it takes me through to a black screen with nothing displayed.  

17160513771373007333451599065727.jpg

New 360 Problem

Hi guys engineer installed 360 on Monday.Symptoms after about 20-30 minutes whatever I’m watching stops and drops back to home page this is then followed by this happening to whatever I’m watching after a few minutes and a black screen for a second. ...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box died

Our 360 box started playing up two days ago. When it was reset we permanently had the start up screen. We followed all of the recommended steps to no avail so the following day I did an equipment test online.  This showed a fault on the box and, foll...