Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Recorded programme can only be deleted, not watched (360 box)

I tried to watch a BBC recording on my TV360 box from about 18 months ago just now but the only option i was given was to delete it. I then noticed one or two other programmes in my list of recordings, each BBC, could only be deleted, not watched. Th...

Eddie98 by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: CS2400 error

I have this error as well, and the workaround doesn’t seem to work for me.  All internet is working fine. 

BrynClarke by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation

Will the technician be able to put the cables around the outside of the building instead of running through the house as the lounge is at the rear of the property ? Many thanks Gaz 

Resolved! firmware version

hi all were will i find software or firmware version  on 360 box cheers

rayzor by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Added new channels to my plan - not showing on TV

Hi,I added the "Kids" TV channel pack to my package earlier this week, the channels however still aren't showing on my TV. Only information I've found online is to retune the channels however this advice seems outdated for the 360 TV on a Tivo box as...

Constantly showing volume

I'm a new Virgin 360 TV customer. My setup is a Fire TV with Sonos soundbar via ARC. While the virgin box is switched on it keeps showing the TV volume level about every 12 seconds. It is happening even if I'm not watching Virgin TV. Switch off the v...

davephuk by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Sky Cinema UHD include HD Cinema channels

Hi,I recently subscribed to Virgin on the Ultimate Volt Bundle, I saw the Cinema channels were seemingly not in HD, and so subscribed to the UHD Cinema and Sport add-on.The Sport channels in UHD look great, and On Demand cinema in UHD does too, but t...

jesalr by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 box getting cs2200 error code

We are suffering the same issue that only started last week so I’m wondering if it has been a network issue that has been effecting the recordings? We upgraded 2 boxes to TV 360 and for the last three months had no issues at all but now on both boxes...

DavidM71 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 error MA1/15/40

I'm getting the dreaded MA1/15/40 error.I've unplugged, reset, reset router and no joy.Bit dissapointed after recently upgrading to a bigger bundle.I don't have the time to phone so hoping for some great IT solution please   

Lost Hardrive data, after virgin TV issues

CS6001since yesterday at around 4pm lost recordings.. hardrive error (checked status and said it’ll be fixed for 12am that day..Today, same issue.. error status says it won’t be fixed until 14th. rebooted box/router/switched off plug. “Looks like the...