cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fury v usyk not working

Aaront1992
Joining in

I have just ordered the Fury v Usyk - Ring of Fire PPV but it is not working. I press the button that says "Watch Now" but it takes me through to a black screen with nothing displayed. 

17160513771373007333451599065727.jpg

25 REPLIES 25

NickTipps
On our wavelength

I ordered the boxing for today during the week, the program supposedly started over 2 hours ago yet I have nothing on what claims to be the Pay-Per-View channel.

Is there no designated Box Office channel number on Virgin Media either, as I can only get to the Box Office channel through the home page & scrolling down.

I’ve been through every screen & Googled to try & find out where it is but can’t find anything. And yes, it does say I’ve ordered it.

Aaront1992
Joining in

Forgot to mention, I have tried turning the box off and on again with no change. Grateful for anyone's help or suggestions

Ashleigh29
Settling in

Hello, I don't have a solution but I'm having the same problem, have you managed to sort this yet? Thanks. 

Also having this issue have you resolved it? 

I've had no luck, tried everything. So frustrating.

It sure is and you cannot speak to anyone I have friends viewing it on sky no issues at all I have contacted virgin through WhatsApp and asked them to cancel my contract with immediate effect I might be in a contract but so are virgin and they aren’t supplying a service I have paid for so that’s me done with virgin now 

Paid for fury v usyk

but get nothing but a blank screen 

IMG_1040.jpeg

I’ve also ordered it and cannot watch it, have you resolved this issue? 

Jayro1001
Tuning in

I have the same issue. £25 for a blank and screen. I’m asking for a refund.