cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation of TV Channels - Fault Ref: F010763089

tecky7
On our wavelength

Hi

as a programmer and engineer at the University of Bolton.

All my services are pixilated on all services in the middle of the screen.   At the start of the programme.

EG.  I have record the evidence for the engineer call out on the TiVo 360 box.

Weather its a hard drive fault on the on the TiVo box or a cable fault in my house.

I have a simple file as a test  "a faulty corrupt file on the hard drive"  as a damaged recordings

Any help from the community

122 REPLIES 122

Seemingly a nationwide problem.  I'm going to start watching some of the mainscreen channels where I can via the freeview decoder built in to my Sony.  Online content appears to be OK for me also (Amazon Prime etc) - just the TV via the cable is decidedly iffy ATM.  Check your 'service status' and you may well see words to the effect that this is an issue .... 

I have same issues, check for service problems and that service isnt working!!!

Jedeye1
Joining in

Hi. I have ongoing pixelation problems on every channel I watch. I have a 360 volt package. Any help would be very welcome

Archie2015
Joining in

Total nightmare with pixelated programs on every single channel for 2 days now in G61 area of Glasgow 

Same issue in NE32 area

Same issue for me.  All fine until about a week ago, now approx every 10 mins bottom half of the screen pixelates for a second or so.  Sound is unaffected.  Seems to happen across all channels (all the ones I watch anyway).  I'm in the West Midlands and according to the MyVirginMedia app on my phone there is a TV fault due for fix by 26-June regarding channels freezing and going blank.  Swapped cables, unplugged/replugged everything, rebooted etc with no effect.  Def a problem at VMs end.

jonathanw27
On our wavelength

I've only had Virgin Media for 3 weeks, and about 5 days ago I started getting intermittent pixelation/tearing on various channels.  Today I clicked the Diagnostics feature on the TV 360 box which shows my coax signal quality as 'Fair'.  This was showing 'Good' when I first set it up.  No cables have moved, all connections are tight.  I see lots of other pixelation posts here, so looks like there is a national problem.  My question is could my diagnostic issue be caused by the central VM problem, or have I definitely also got a cable issue?

Thanks. 

This is the information I see

TV going off.jpg

I am experiencing this tonight. Central Scotland 

It's affecting all Virgin Media customers, so you are not alone.

Same here L21 area. It's beginning to get on my nerves now. Also at my parent's house in the L20 area.

Come on Virgin Media!!!

Make an announcement or even just acknowledge it's a national fault, and let us know when you have it fixed.