cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Oomph Sim Transfer to O2 No Bank details Transferred

AndrewE
Tuning in

Have had my sim transferred to O2 but because I am Ultimate Oomph customer and Virgin Media Mobile account had no bank account details as it is on the TV package they still transferred it without bank account details.

Think this will effect everybody who Ultimate Oomph who has Sim.

Why the project team doing this did not see that a load of mobile uses had no bank account details before transferring the data or 02 when they received the data that lot of accounts had it missing?

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AndrewE, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this issue.

With the migration everything is completed in the background including any bank details which may need to move over therefore there shouldn't be any disruptions to the service.

Has the service been affected? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

My bank details were transferred ok and I got notification of the new Direct Debit.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

No my bank details were not transferred and I am now trying to fix and make more people aware of the issue.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sincere apologies for the issues faced,

Usually there would be details set up at the point of the Oomph sale/

Have you been able to get in touch to resolve this?

Regards,

Kain

AndrewE
Tuning in

My bank details were on my Oomph package which was upgrade. The advisor didn't at that point add to the mobile side of package. I didn't think anything of it as I never got bill that was not zero.
Had to speak to O2 to get DD set up and to make a payment.
Suggestion would be not a good idea for a team have been set up that can deal with both Virgin detail and O2 rather than having to ring both up separately?
O2 had team that was looking after the mobile transfer but could not look at the Virgin Media side.
No wonder people leaving with customer service like this.