cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Sim and transfer

Bgreading
Joining in

I signed up to a VM package at the start of the month that includes an O2 Sim. I included a PAC code so that my number could be transferred to O2.

I received an initial email from VM saying that the Sim card works be posted out, but I've received nothing so far.

Who do I contact to chase this? 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Bgreading,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your transfer over to O2 and the sim card being sent out to you. Please could you call through to our team on 0345 454 1111 and they will be happy to assist further with the issues that you're having.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Bgreading
Joining in

Hi,

When it gives the option to discuss your VM or O2 services, which one should I pick? I don't have any details for my O2 account yet. 

Hi @Bgreading, thank you for your response. 

Please try the Virgin Media option in the first instance. If, by any chance, you're still no further forward on the back of the call, please let us know.

Regards,
Daniel

Bgreading
Joining in

Sorry - i've been busy and only had a chance to chase it today. 

So, I contacted VM and they said that there was a note on my file saying that there had been a problem creating my O2 account and I needed to speak to them. O2 then couldn't help me because I never received a temporary phone number or account number from VM. They redirected me back to VM, but then I got put on hold for 10 minutes and by this point I'd been on the phone for 30 minutes already and gave up. 

Thank you for that information. To confirm, when they asked for an account number did you not have a Virgin Media account number that you could give them?

^Martin