cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile help please

pariemala
Joining in

A question about mobile phone plans. I need to get a new phone. We have 2 lines with Virgin. Nov 2020, I upgraded my phone on line 1 to a Samsung Galaxy S20FE in Nov 2020 and have been paying $30 (unlimited call and text + 4GB) + $28 (device charge) a total of $58/month + taxes etc. Today, I called Virgin to upgrade on line 2. Asked for the same phone, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and same plan. Was offered $75/month for phone plan and device! I don't get it. Aren't phones supposed to go down in prices? The virgin rep told me it was cheaper back then cause I upgraded during a black Friday. what advice would you give me? My question is: Are there any tactics I can use to lower this price? I did ask to speak to a loyalty/retention dept but the rep was useless. Should I switch? To which carrier? Hubby and I need 2 lines each with around 4GB per month and unlimited calling (or something reasonable) Do I just go buy a device on Samsung website ($699+taxes) and stay on the current plan? For reference, we pay $48/month + taxes on line 2 that I want to upgrade for unlimited calling and 4GB. But it is month to month that I can cancel any time.

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pariemala 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies that you have not been able to find a handset to your liking yet.

I am afraid that Virgin Mobile plans are no longer available and to check here for new Virgin O2 deals 👉 O2. With price changes occurring on a a weekly basis, we would recommend that you log into your account and see what offers and deals are available to you as an existing customer.

With Black Friday coming up soon, if you can wait a little longer to take advantage of some good prices.

Sabrina