cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM required.

Caseylou
Joining in

I travel a fair bit & I will be out of the country when my Sim plan changes.  This week my email advises that a replacement sim will be sent 5 days later.  Does this actually happen as this is the 2nd time I have received this email and no sim received.  
Is there a way I can get the sim sent guaranteed please? 

6 REPLIES 6

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Caseylou,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

If you are out of the country when the migration to O2 is scheduled, we will try again 30 days later.

Will you be back in the UK by then?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki

I am not due back until November/December.  In one week I was advised that my contract was being forced to end in November and then 2 days later I get an email advising (again) that the switch is happening and if it doesn’t work a sim would be posted after 5 days. 

So I already know the transfer won’t work in October so would like to arrange for a sim to be sent out as I also don’t want to lose my contract/number or account.    I would really appreciate some assistance on this.  Thank you 

Hi Caseylou, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. I can see you're in a private message with my colleague. 

They'll be back in touch with you as soon as they can and can help you further then. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath_F 

I haven’t had any private replies regarding this discussion and the last one was a few days ago and nothing since.  

Hi Caseylou, 

I can see that this is related so we'll need to leave this with my colleague to avoid duplication of anything which can cause further delays/issues. 

Some staff members have time off on a Thursday and Friday due to working the weekend so Arissa will reply to your messages as soon as she is back in the office. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Vikki_M 

To confirm I won’t be back until December at the moment. I am hoping that a sim is being posted to my confirmed address though as I have made arrangements for it to be handled there.