cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying of Loan balance

Tony49
Joining in

I want to pay off the balance on my iPhone credit agreement. The number 789 no longer works and logging into the  credit agreement site doesn't give any options. The one link I have come across requires a sort code and details of a loan account which I don't have, I just pay by direct Debit. How on earth can I pay the balance I can't find anywhere to pay it.

11 REPLIES 11

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Tony49,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your loan agreement, we would like to do what we can to help you go about getting this resolved, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message which I will send to you shortly.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Tony49,

Thanks for joining me within that private message, glad we could go about helping you to resolve your issue, if there is anything we can do further please do let us know.

Joe

cazris
Joining in

Hi, 

I am also looking to do the same thing and pay up my credit agreement for my device but cannot find a way to do so? Please help! 

Thanks 

Hi @cazris 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Have you been able to log back in to the Loan agreement portal as we reset it with you the other day via PM?

If so, this will be how to do it, as you can log in and pay the loan off 🙂

Keep me posted

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

I have been able to log in and it worked, however whenever I try to click on the links to pay it will not load the page and just says 'bad gateway' and that is whatever I click on? 

I can see how much I owe and details of payments etc, but when I click to look at payment options etc etc it just will not load the page? Tried from my phone and several other computers/devices and still doesn't work. 

Hi @cazris 

Thanks for coming back to me. Sorry that has not worked.

We've fed back that issue here but in the meantime could you call our care team on 0344 809 0202 and they'll be able to take the payment for you.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

OK great, thank you. 

Hi John

That number is for O2 and they have advised they cannot help with my issue. I have tried calling virgin media and also tried the messaging service but whenever I mention it is a mobile issue I keep getting directed to O2 again. 

All i want to do is settle the balance of this agreement and its proving incredibly difficult to get through to anyone to pay!! 

Please can you tell me how I can speak to someone?! Thanks.

Sorry to hear of the difficulty faced @cazris.

We will do all we can to have the "Bad Gateway" error resolved as soon as possible.

It may however be worth clearing the cache on the browser you're using, or using an alternative browser to see if the error message continues to populate

Thanks,

David_Bn