cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay off handset loan

Twells7
Joining in

Just spent 3 hrs being past from pillar to post, virgin to o2 and back to virgin and getting cut off trying to pay off my handset with no joy thinking I might just cancel the direct debit . Anyone had any luck contacting them?

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Twells7 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

O2 now handles Virgin Mobile handset loans. What did they advise exactly when you spoke to them?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel 

Twells7
Joining in

Hi,

According too them, I only have a 30 day rolling Sim. Then they advised I need to get in contact with virgin media to settle my device plan. They can't do anything!

TMW

Hi @Twells7, thank you for your response. 

O2 should be able to transfer you through to a team who can help with this. Please try contacting them again, using the details provided here

If, by any chance, you're still no further forward thereafter, please pop back to us on this thread and we'll see what we can do to help further. 

Regards,
Daniel

Twells7
Joining in

The issue is the Credit agreement is with Virgin Media not with o2 and that's what is named on my bank statements.

Additionally where can I locate my Security code/number I got with my agreement when I took out?

Thanks,

TMW