cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Issue

trurorules
On our wavelength

My area had a recent issue with Tivo which involved an engineer. However, we are now experiencing issues with recording programmes. When we click the Record button the screen flickers but no symbol appears like it used too so we don't know, without looking at the recording list, if it is recording . The programmes etc record but we also get the Plus one showings as well. Its very confusing and frustrating. I have rebooted the box several times but it don't work.

Need some help please!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @trurorules,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

trurorules
On our wavelength

We are having issues with the Recordings. A virgin media technician said that instead of a R next to the programme it will be a 👍. However on the Recording Series it doesn't show what is recording. So we don't know if the new series has been picked like we used to do. Only by looking at the daily recordings do we know. This has caused us confusion and several rows. 

Please please can Virgin tech support help me ASAP!! 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you in the Plymouth area? And if yes, has this been a problem since approx mid-Dec?

If so - take a read of https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Unable-to-see-the-record-or-series-link-logo-in-th... which may provide the solution you need.

If not - don't follow the advice in that thread, as your issue will be different. When did a VM technician tell you that thumbs up has now replaced the R symbol? Because that's not true.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks