cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Go

S06622
Tuning in

Has anyone else noticed the scroll bar is missing on the new windows 11 virgin tv go

you can’t scroll through live channels or list of on demand channels

please help

16 REPLIES 16

comeonyouiros
Just joined

I noticed that but I've just worked out that if you left click on a channel in the guide, you can drag the channels up and down.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @S06622 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced confusion with the TV Go app after the recent update, to confirm, are you able to scroll in the way comeonyouiros has mentioned? 

I can scroll now by pressing left on the tracking pad you can move the ‘invisible ‘ scroll bar up. Why can’t the scroll bar be made do that it is visible?

Hi @S06622 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I've just logged into my TV Go and the bar on the side isn't there. 

I will reach out to a colleague to see if this is correct after the update and come back to you.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

draging up and down is tedious and frustrating .........fix the problem virgin and put the scroll bar back please 

Hi @S06622 

I have confirmed with a colleague this is correct with the website supposed to be working this way now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Your collegue obviously doesnt use tv go daily ,if they did they would know how tedious ,frustrating and painful this is .Get a grip virgin and re-instate it ,why do you think all other websites have a side bar .Oooh maybe it for ease of use !!!!!!!

jbutt47208
Tuning in

virtually impossible to navigate quickly now,might as well stop using it.On laptop you have to left click and hold then push up to scroll the page down and only cover about 6 channels a time .By the time your at the bottom and realise you want to watch a channel near the top you have to start again from scratch."nd long term issue that been there for years is if you watch a channel programe and change your mind it doesnot return to where you last were in the channel list ,,,no no no it takes your right back to the begging of the channel list and it all starts over again.

By the time i manage to find a programe and eventually scroll to it ,its nearly or is finished.Virgin media try using your own product it's aweful and no one listens !!!!

Hi jbutt47208, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the update, we are always looking at ways to improve our products and have fed this back to the relevant of the area of the business - Chris