cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Go

S06622
Tuning in

Has anyone else noticed the scroll bar is missing on the new windows 11 virgin tv go

you can’t scroll through live channels or list of on demand channels

please help

16 REPLIES 16

jbutt47208
Tuning in

thanks for the reply but i doubt anything will get done ,never seems to until evryone complains or leaves

Mally_BUK
On our wavelength

Thankyou for ruining the TV Go App on a Laptop by removing the scroll bar it makes watching something other than what's on the livingroom TV a real pain to do. I can't wait until the end of my 18 Month contract to ditch my TV Package completely.

We hate to see you feel this way @Mally_BUK  We would hate to see you go. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant team for future improvement.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Supposed to be working this way? The point is that it doesn't work! There is no longer any user friendly way of browsing channels when using TV Go on a desktop pc.

Hi @peterstiles we have passed on the feedback.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Passing on feedback is useless, they don't listen.
I raised a complaint and got a £20 credit but yes, it's now a useless app and the website is the same. I thought in this day and age we had useability experts, clearly Virgin don't and think everyone uses a tablet and therefore their finger to scroll. Please wake up and realize iPads have not taken over the world, a lot of people still use computers!

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team