cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV control app not working after renewing contract

plantlover
On our wavelength

I renewed my Virgin contract last Wednesday. Subsequently I have lost the use of the TV control app on both iPad and iPhone. It gives the error message that I have signed in successfully but no valid TV account can be found. VM confirm the new contract has been set up and it shows on my Virgin media. In relation to the fault they only suggest reinstalling the app. This does not solve the problem. I have 2 V6 boxes and declined 360upgrade at renewal. Can anyone suggest the way forward now to get the app back working again?

15 REPLIES 15

Hey @plantlover,

Thanks for getting back to us, I can certainly go about looking into this deeper with you and assessing if an IT ticket would prove useful, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

plantlover
On our wavelength

Thanks - I have just sent the details you have requested by private message.  I do hope that you can now get to the bottom of this problem that I (and some others) appear to be experiencing.

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @plantlover,

Glad we could go about looking into this with you and look into this further, if you do require anything further then please do let us know.

Joe

plantlover
On our wavelength

It’s working again, well done the IT team, I hope they are sorting this for all the others on here that have reported the same fault. Thanks.

spencerdancing
Joining in

Snap ! Exactly the same thing has happened to me I tried re installing and changing password but still no joy

plantlover
On our wavelength

Based on my experience there is nothing you can do to rectify things from your end, you need them to raise an IT ticket, this is Virgin’s problem. Good luck, they sorted it for me, eventually…