cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why can’t I watch sky sports?

deanasfreddie
Tuning in

Sorry to bring this back up again but having re subscribed and lost the tnt channels, I have kept the sky sports channels just tried to log back in today to watch sky sports main event (super Sunday football match) on the virgin go app on my iPad it directs me to the sky sports app (which it has done in the past with no issue) which asks me to log in again as my account has changed and then says exactly what the OP says, says I don’t have a subscription for this sky sports and I need to contact sky to subscribe.  I have it on my normal box and there’s obviously something going on when say renewing contract with virgin,  I lost the UHD channel and the UHD sky movies in the process which is a pain but ok, but I do like to watch sky sports on occasion when doing the dishes in the kitchen on the big iPad >.<

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello deanasfreddie.

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you are unable to watch Sky Sports content on your Ipad 

When you go to log in are you suing the option at the bottom that says Virgin Media UK?

Can we also confirm if you using the same details as the one you use to access your account online?

Gareth_L