cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move in disconnected

Charlie20x
Joining in

I spoke to virgin media multiple times before I moved out of my property on Sunday 11th February. At first I was told I wasn’t able to book my set up at my new property until the old tenants confirmed they were moving out. Then I was told that they could book my 2 installations in but not until later on in the week. Then I was told that they can book them in sooner, then the last phone call I was told that the special plug they needed was already installed and therefore all I had to do was take my wifi box and my TV box with me and plug in at my new address. Everything has been working fine since I moved into the property on Sunday however yesterday our wifi was disconnected and today so had our TV box. I also received a message about receiving new equipment which I was not aware of, and on my virgin media app it is saying that I am being disconnected and ‘sorry to see me go’. This is causing great distress as I had previously explained my partner is working from home today therefore we need wifi urgently. I don’t understand for one, why I had been told so many different things. For two, why I am being sent new equipment when everything has been working fine all week and for three, why the communication has been so poor and why my services have been disconnected. Please advise asap. I will be looking to change my provider when my contract ends in July. 
Regards

Charlie 

2 REPLIES 2

Charlie20x
Joining in

I just spoke to virgin media again, who have now told me that I won’t be connected until tomorrow after not even being made aware of either of these dates or that I needed new equipment. They couldn’t seem to tell me why I needed new equipment when I already had equipment and also cut me off when they said they will pass me onto the installation team to see if they can set me up temporarily with my old equipment. 

Hi there @Charlie20x 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your service and install. Can I ask if you have been installed since your last post?