cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Devices Sky Sports App

stevecampbell
Joining in

When I try to replace a device for tv on the go - I constantly get a “sorry - we can’t register your device at the moment “ message. I’ve recently got a new iPhone and iPad but it won’t let me delete them.

Virgin Media - can you help please ?

25 REPLIES 25

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @azzabilly,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're having this issue! Can you tell us if you're experiencing this issue while using the TVGO app or the Sky Sports app?

Let us know so that we can assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rog_local,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with removing devices from your Sky Sports app!

Have you taken a look at our How To Use The Sky Sports App page to see if this can help with your device management? Or are you experiencing this issue on the TVGO App?

Please let us know. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It's a problem with the TVGO app but I have already followed the guidance from the 'How to use the Sky Sports app page' but this didn't help 

Hey @Rog_local,

Thanks for coming back to s, sorry this page did not help you, if you instead go to the TV GO management page here, you will be able to go about removing devices.

Joe

The sky devices does not work. It says access denied and you need to be a virgin tv customer to access this (obviously I am) please advise? Thanks

Thank you but, 4 fornication's sake why isn't this page HTTPS 😖😡

If you need to access the page in a Chrome browser use incognito mode, as I think the main Virgin site has HSTS set.