cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT or Virgin Media on MacBook not available

Northerner82
Just joined

I have tried to download the Virgin TV GO app through the website for Mac but when it goes through to the Apple Store it links to the iPhone version and so unavailable. is there a way of downloading Virgin TV Go app for a MacBook or even watching Virgin TV on a MacBook (ideally so I can watch my TNT sports subscription). the firing media website does state the below so it should be available for a desktop Mac... 

Thanks to the Virgin TV Go app – available to Virgin TV customers at no extra cost, you can access up to 110 live TV channels on the go from your devices, including your Android, iOS, Windows 10 and PC/Mac. This includes BT Sport, FOX, Comedy Central and Sky One (depending on your TV package). You can also access On Demand content and stream to your heart’s content! (Again, content available is dependent on your package.)

You can make the app your own by creating a list of must-see shows and personalising your TV guide so that your favourites are at the top.

Plus, if you’re going away on a summer holiday, you can take the Virgin TV Go app with you, as it works for customers travelling within the EU. Hurrah!

Download the Virgin TV Go app from the Apple app store

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You won’t be able to download the app on anything other than a tablet or mobile device. If you have a PC or Mac you have to use the website to view the channels via the specified web player. This is all in order to navigate broadcaster restrictions.

Virgin TV Go is rights restricted to UK viewing only. We are no longer in the EU so are no longer covered by any universal access rules. Some content is also blocked on TNT Sports INSIDE the UK via TV Go & you are forced to watch via your TV box when this happens.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks