cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Control no longer working on remote to Stream box

Twan
Joining in

I have Virgin Stream and when we got the box and remote initially all was good for the first few weeks, then the remote started playing up, not working, lagging, moving too many spaces and now while those are sorted by what I've tried below, the voice control button doesn't work.  It will briefly look like it will work and then goes back to 'hold the button message' and yes I am holding the button.  On the remote I see the top right LED signal white, then red and then goes off pretty much straight away

I have reset the Stream box, unpaired/paired the remote control, replaced batteries with brand new ones, but the voice control still won't function...   any hints what to do next as the help on the VM website is terrible, and the 'customer service' is clearly an oxymoron to VM...

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Twan

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your Stream remote. We'll be happy to arrange for a replacement to be sent out to you (thanks for completing all the preliminary checks first!)

I've dropped you a private message so I can take your details and get a new remote sorted. 

Thanks,

Beth