cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New stream box unable to add subscribed packages

Macxx1
Joining in

My account is not set up correctly on Virgins end. I cannot see the packages I signed up to on the app and the essentials package and movie package just shows 'adding' on the TV.

Support could not connect to my account either to manually add. Pretty poor start here and I guess I join the legion of complainers that have not had a good service from the provider at this point.

Their solution is for me to wait a further 24 hours to see if my account 'appears'. Not great Support...

5 REPLIES 5

Macxx1
Joining in

Update!

Suddenly, everything is working and all channels expected she present and I can now see package details in the app.

My account issue is resolved

JakeGUK
Tuning in

Having the same issues. Been 2 days now without the channels I brought the box for. Really disappointing. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Macxx1, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We apologise for the delay with getting the channels added to the service. 

It's great to hear the problem is now resolved but please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Kenny141
Joining in

I've had the same problem for a month now and when you contact them about it the answer you get is it will be activated in 24 hours

Hi Kenny141, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community. 

I can see my colleague has already replied to your other post here: Subscriptions show as 'pending'

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update us with more information then just reply to your original post rather than creating new ones on further threads. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at the reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs