cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Box not working.

AdamMcDougall
Joining in

My second third stream box isn’t working. Had one sent out when we started out broadband plan around 18 months ago and it arrived faulty. Contacted Virgin and they sent out a technician who replaced the Stream box with a new one. A few weeks later and the same thing happened. Reported the problem and. Virgin sent out another one. Now, this one has broken. Same issue as always. Done all the trouble shooting steps and it’s just not displaying a picture on the TV. Can’t seem to get a hold of anyone at Virgin to replace it with a new one. 

2 REPLIES 2

iXNine
Dialled in

Hi AdamMcDougall. Only asking this as the VM helpline will ask the same – have you isolated the problem as being with the stream puck itself? Have you checked that the HDMI cable isn't damaged? Have you checked the HDMI input in the TV itself isn't damaged by trying it in a different TV?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello AdamMcDougall,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your stream box again. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L