cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi signal is bad

Melisa
Joining in

i am melissa i live in brixton [MOD EDIT: Personal details]. My WiFi signal is very weak. I've been without WiFi for three days. It comes and goes and I have not been able to work or see anything because the WiFi does not work. We have turned off the route, unplugged and reconnected and it still doesn't work. Could you please send someone to come and check what is happening with our Wi-Fi?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Melisa,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I can certainly look at getting a technician sorted out for you for me to do so I would like to go ahead and invite you in for a quick private message so that I can confirm some information for you.

If you have not used the private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Melisa,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I can certainly look at getting a technician sorted out for you for me to do so I would like to go ahead and invite you in for a quick private message so that I can confirm some information for you.

If you have not used the private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Today the Internet has gone out again and it is urgent because we are unable to connect to anything and I have tenants who are upset with the Wi-Fi that does not work. Please send a technician as soon as possible.