cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on

Burnleyfc1
Just joined

I have had a solid red light on my virgin media hub for over well over 4 months. I’ve also been having issues with my WiFi dropping on a regular basis. I have called virgin media a few times and they mentioned it was an update and it would disappear once downloaded, we have also had a WiFi pod delivered for better coverage, but this hasn’t helped. I have done a reset of the wifi router recently and have taken out the wires and plugged them in again. Unfortunate the red light is still coming up.

My daughters cannot get a signal upstairs and are using all their data on their mobile phone contracts!!

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Burnleyfc1

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've got a constant red light on your Hub along with some connection issues. If you haven't done so already, please follow these steps.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

If the issue remains after following the above, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!