QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What to do when we move house?

I'm really worried after reading some of the horror stories here...we are moving house, we thought it was going to be further into the future but our buyer wants us to move early December - how will it work? We really can't be without our broadband, ...

brockett by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving the virgin internet cable

Hi, new here so please excuse if this has already been on. I was wondering if it is possible to have an extension outside the house to come in at a different place in the same room so I don’t have wires everywhere in the house. If so, can I revert ba...

New install

So I received my hub3 quick installation kit today (never used virgin before ) plugged it all in 2 hours later no solid white light still flashing green. So I called an advisor went through the process of what I just done advisor had to do a manual a...

Virgin Broadband via OFNL network

Hi,I live on a new build estate serviced by OFNL. Virgin have announced a partnership with OFNL. Virgin has recently come to my village. Parts of the new build estate are showing available on the virgin broadband checker. Including the house next doo...

DrFishy by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving home - Contract issue

Hi,I have been a customer with Virgin Media for around 9 years and I was paying for my services "out of contract" meaning I had already paid the minimum term. I recently bought a home and wanted to move my services to my new address, I requested that...

AdamD4 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos