cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken brown box

R4L3
Joining in

Hi, 

The brown box outside my property is broken and the cover keeps falling off. Who do I need to contact to get this replaced please?

Thanks🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post a photo to allow VM to assess what is needed.  Just wait here a couple of days for VM Mod to pick this up and arrange.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Virgin Box.jpg

The cover goes on but doesn't stay on. I'm sure it's not doing the cables any good!

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The cables and connectors are pretty resilient to the weather.  If you are at all worried, you can use a zip tie as a temporary measure to hold the cover on. 

There are some NTL omni boxes where I live that have been like that for over two years ........

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @R4L3 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to see the state of the omnibox. 

I'll send you a PM now to get some details and get the engineer visit booked in.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @R4L3 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort an engineer out for your Omnibox.

Let us know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill