cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order WiFi pods

milkgiraffe
Tuning in

Hi,

WiFi doesn't reach most of my house, I'm now a Volt customer so should be able to get the WiFi pods free. Can someone help me order them?

The page says they are out of stock, but can see people are getting them in other posts on here

89 REPLIES 89

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can help and direct me to ordering a WiFi Pod as I can't seem to find out how to order a pod

I've upgraded speed via Volt to Volt500 etc but the Media Connect app, my Virgin Media app and the website do not seem to point me in the direction to order a WiFi Pod. I am being restricted to 1 room at the moment to work from and this is causing me an inconvenience as there are 3 of us working from home.

Hi Princeton10,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Sorry to hear you've been struggling to order a WiFi pod, and you've been struggling with the coverage around your home.

I'll be more than happy to help you with this. I've sent you over a private message so I can take your account details. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Hi Beth, 

Thank you for your reply. I have sent over the information you have requested. 

Many thanks! 

I've got a connection in the home office now, it's slow but I'll buy a mains extension and try move the WiFi pod to a position along the wall that gets a better signal and faster speed. 

I'm happy to have a connection in the office at 80mbps though because that beats no connection at all.

Cheers, 

Paul.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wardworld,

Thank you for coming back to us via Private Messages and that our team has been able to help with your query. 

I'm glad that you've received your WiFi Pod and that your connection is up and running.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I am a Volt customer and need to order a WiFi pod, can you please help me with this?

I am having the same issue. I have download speeds of 5 in my home office but the connect app doesn't allow me order a pod. Can this be sorted?

Hi Robins2

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Is that low speed being recorded whilst doing a speed test via the connect app?

If so, if there then an option to order a pod?

Are you getting any error message when trying to order?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I used the connect app to measure the speed. The app gives no option to order pods despite these <10 Mbps readings.

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robins2,

Thanks for coming back to us. We do apologise that you've had some trouble trying to order your WiFi Pods through the Connect App.

You can always give our dedicated team a call on 0800 064 3850 to place a WiFi Pod order.

Please give the team a call and let us know how you get on. Our team will be able to assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs