cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband constantly cutting out the last two months.

Kelly2D
Tuning in

I have hub 3 and high speed internet and it has cut out constantly since last month when they announced price hikes. It wasn’t great before but now it’s almost every day! The connection is terrible and I’ll have to restart my hub multiple times to get back online. I’ve tried everything and I’ve even got a technician coming out next week. I live in the Merseyside area and I wonder if anyone else has a problem with them here?

5 REPLIES 5

lotharmat
Community elder
Could just be on your circuit - If they've sent a tech out - it'll just be on your line as area faults prevent tech visits to properties until the area fault is fixed!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

I see, thanks, so it’s likely a fault with my personal home circuit? I rent so I can’t do much but mess with wires inside the home. It’s not been bad until recently.

All you can do at home is check that the connectors are finger-tight

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Not sure if it will be the fix but I reset the entire system through the IP address and it seems to be doing better? Fingers crossed! Wanted to say thanks for your input, it helped push me toward a solution.

Hi @Kelly2D 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your services at this time. 

I haven't been able to locate  you on our systems at our side. Please do keep us updated with how your appointment goes and what the tech advises and we'll be able to assist further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley