cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Disconnections

bethcat
Joining in

Hi, my service has been mostly decent since signing up, but been having some intermittent disconnections. 

is anyone able to look at our logs for a pattern or run a test to see if there are any problems on the line that flare up please? 

17 REPLIES 17

bethcat
Joining in

Another one for the log. It went down today 22/6 at 11:10 or 11:11 am for around 5 minutes. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bethcat, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

Has there been anything listed recently on our service page here?

Please do let us know. 

Thanks, 

Nat

No. Never. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

I have taken a look from our side and there may be a connectivity issue that we need to investigate further. 

To clarify this, we will just need to take a few more details.  To do this, I will pop you over a private message to the red bar at the top of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi. I replied to this. Thanks. 

also it went down again today from around 13:09 to 13:13.

bethcat
Joining in

Hi, we’ve had a couple of disconnections this morning. It’s been fine since early September but now I’m worried because the service status doesn’t have any faults in the area and last time it didn’t get fixed until I raised a complaint and got an engineer who took it onboard to chase. It took quite a while. 

could someone look into this for me to make sure the intermittent fault that was fixed in September hasn’t come back please?

Been ok so far today, I think. Maybe it was a blip? Was there a fault yesterday?

We're glad to hear this seems to be better bethcat. How is the service today?

^Martin