cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home and business connection?

st4v0
Tuning in

Is it possible to have a business virgin media internet 1gb/50 voom and standard 1gb/50 virging fibre at the same address but on two separate accounts?

Thanks for any help.

16 REPLIES 16

help please im moving today and the only way i can find my address with virgin is the business one but its a residential place with bare rooms and a tiny office they have thier own net i just want to take my home net and tv and phone line over there. if you can install business net why cant you guys just transfer mine. 

Hi brunodebarros, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the transfer, Just to confirm you have two lines, one for business and one for residential? 

Can you confirm what was advised when we called regarding the transfer? 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Storm333
Joining in

Hello I have a similar question. I have recently taken over a property and the BT broadband is very slow so I want to move. On the Virgin Media website my property is not listed under the postcode search and I’m told there is no coverage. My property is listed under the postcode search on the Virgin Business website and I’m told there is coverage. I’m puzzled because I thought the two companies used the same infrastructure? I was hoping for a TV service as well. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Storm333, thanks for joining our help forums recently and for your post here.

We're sorry to hear of this confusion, we'd love to best advise on all the questions asked.

Firstly, allow us to explain that our business broadband service is separate from VM residential same as their networks respectively.

We can assist you with looking for the prospect of linking your services to out residential network should you wish, however we do not deal with business accounts over this forum.

If you want to apply for business broadband on the other hand, you may call at 0800 052 0800 between 8am and 6pm daily (except for bank holidays).

Let us know how you wish to proceed, we'll be eager to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Storm333
Joining in

Thank you for your reply. 

I would very much like to have Virgin Media service as I would like to include TV service. However, my understanding is that VM is not available at my property, though it is available in nearby properties. Is there a way of checking this? Thanks. 

Hi @Storm333, thank you for your response. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Storm333, apologies for the delay in sending a PM as advised - due to a technical issue my colleague Daniel_ET is unable to reach out at the minute.

To quickly jump in and help, I will send you a PM now so we can share more info.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs