cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent broadband outages for last few weeks

rorya
Tuning in

For the last few weeks I have had intermittent broadband outages lasting for a few minutes at a time, happening at any time of day. I have a Hub 3.0

In the network log the most common errors are:

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

I have been through all the diagnostic steps, and tried the usual reboot sequence etc. I have also seen other reports on here of folks suffering the same issues but none seem to indicate how I can fix the problem.

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rorya

Thank you for your post. Welcome back to the forums! It's been a while 😊

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your connection over the last few weeks.

We've taken a look from here and can see that some of your downstream channels are out of spec, so we'll need to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look at your end. 

I'll pop over a private message so I can take your details and book a visit in for you.

Beth