cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book an Engineer

gracrowemem
Joining in

Hi,  

My cable from the Internet to the router needs fixing. There is plenty of cable there and both my google home hubs are not working. It says there is  something wrong with my signal strength. There was no issue a couple of days ago. I have to move the router for it to work so it shows the signs of a bad internet connection.

I have placed the router about 30mm away from the google home hub.

If there is no connection problem then it might be the case of getting a new router.

Graham

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Graham, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having some connection issues. Taking a look at things this end, I can see that both your upstream and downstream power levels are outside the optimal levels and are too high. We won't be able to fix this remotely so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs