cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing WiFi name and password

Ahhsaeed
Joining in

Hello

Whenever I am trying to change my wifi name it says the wrong password is there any special pin to assess the hub? 

Regards

Hassan

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Hub admin console is a different password to the wifi one.  They are both printed on the bottom of the Hub.  Just make sure you are using the correct one.  If you have inadvertently changed these and can't remember them, just do a 60 second pinhole reset, and this will revert the passwords to the factory one's as printed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Hassan

To log into the hub settings you need to use the Settings password (NOT the wifi password)

If you do need to perform the pinhole reset, then remove all ethernet cables from the hub, and keep the reset button pushed in for a timed 60 seconds, then leave the hub alone for 6 or 7 minutes whilst it settles down

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ahhsaeed,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your WiFi password. Have you been able to get this resolved with the help from the community members or do you need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven