cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Unable to verify account name or password'

srdfrench
Joining in

Earlier this week my wife and I discovered that although we could still receive emails, we could no longer send them. She has an old NTLWorld address and mine is VirginMedia.com

I have followed the instructions on the Virgin Media webpage about resetting the password using a different email address etc but every time I try to create the new account I get the error message in the subject line: 'Unable to verify account name or password'.

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @srdfrench 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you have had with your emails, we can certainly assist, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks. 

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @srdfrench 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you have had with your emails, we can certainly assist, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks. 

Sabrina