Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Monthly package charge

I understand the monthly increase on my package ( was aware of this for some time). However there is in additional charge for  3.58. This is described as a package change as per request. Have no idea what this is for as I did not request any change. ...

FLETCH60 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered Upgrade not showing

Hi, so basically I am currently on the M500 broadband. And I upgraded my package via my account to the Gig1 fibre. I was sent the emails to confirm the order along with a separate email with the contracts. But when I check my account there are no ord...

RAS123 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worst customer service received - ever!

Hello all and forgive me as this is my first post on here but I just need to vent about this absolute nightmare of a company!I have recently left Virgins full fibre broadband service due to the price rises and despite many issues finally getting that...

Can i change my cancellation date?

I have my current cancellation date set for the 16th March but would like it to be change to the 23rd March. Is it possible for me to have it changed or do i have to stick to my current date?Thank you in advance S

saeed2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order not delivered

Hello,I ordered a Broadband & Stream package on 15.11.2022. I was sent an Order Summary email along with an Order Documents email & it was stated that my order will be delivered 18.11.2022.I've not received my order, nor any further information as to...

MazyP by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos