cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled and returned VM hub now getting text and emails say you going to charge

GazCBG
Fibre optic

Hi,

I left VM and my disconnection was on the 8th of April 2024.
I returned the Hub on the 15th April and according to Yodel tracking VM got it back on 24th April 2024 at 9.03pm.
Today 29th April I get a text and email saying you going to charge me £40 on the 8th May 2024, if I not returned it!

But is has been returned to VM in the package porvider with a note about a Netgear Super Hub, which I no longer had and it was either returned to VM or give back to a tech, after upgrading to a newer hub at the time and should of been removed from my account, however there was a charge of £0 for that.

Regards,
Gaz

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GazCBG,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be a complication with some equipment you've returned. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's happened here for you and advise further.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GazCBG,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be a complication with some equipment you've returned. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's happened here for you and advise further.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!