cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Upgrade not showing

RAS123
Joining in

Hi, so basically I am currently on the M500 broadband. And I upgraded my package via my account to the Gig1 fibre. I was sent the emails to confirm the order along with a separate email with the contracts. But when I check my account there are no orders showing. It has been 3 days since I placed the order so it has been 72 hours which should be enough time for the order to show. I then called to see what was going on there and see what was happening with my order. And as I suspected from seeing what others have stated on this matter, The response I recieved was that no order was placed and that the offer is only for new customers? So I can't get the upgrade that I was promised and also had contracts sent for. What makes this even more confusing is that when they then tried to offer me more deals. They also stated that I had infact the M125 broadband and also a tv box? I do not have this package at all I have the M500 with weekend calls. I asked them multiple times if they had the right account checked all my details and account number and they where certain they had the right account so I have no idea what is going on at all. I just want to get to the bottom of this and recieve the upgrade I was offered. And why on earth are they saying the package I currently have is completely wrong? 

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RAS123 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your upgrade. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. I can see you have very recently been in contact with our team regarding this issue. Has the issue been resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No the issue was not resolved they tried telling me that my package was M125 with a tv box and it is not at all. My current package is M500 with weekend calls. And in regards to the upgrade they said that upgrade is for new customers only and that they could no see no order or attempt to upgrade my package when I did. but yet its showing on my account that I can upgrade from the M500 to the Gig1 for £45 a month and I stated before I already did this once and it sent me the email with the contracts and another email saying the hub 5 would be delivered within 7-10 working days with a self install kit. 

In this case, to further look into this issue, I am sending you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear the issue was rectified with our team @RAS123  We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. 

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team