Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mispelt Surname

I have come to cancel as I am moving to an area where virgin services aren't available.They have asked for proof of new address and I have realised that my name has been mis spelt since I had the account. All written communication has come with the c...

Pre contract msg

Hi I have received a msg abour a pre contract and clicked the link which says my order has been verified...but I haven't ordered anything? Can you help please?  

Andy891 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virginmedia in breach of their contract

I am sick of virginmedia and their lies Earlier this year i spoke to someone via online chat about the cost of my package,i was paying £76 a month and then it suddenly jumped to £98 a month which i said was to expensive in the current climate.After 2...

martin72 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home

I brought my kit with me but I have three issues:1. All correspondence is still being addressed to my late Mother-in-law, which is getting a bit distressing especially for my wife. 2. I can’t login to my new account on MyVirginMedia. It keeps logging...

Moving in outside VM area

BonjourJe vais emménager et VM ne peut pas me suivre.Comment j'ai annulé mon forfait ? J'ai un abonnement qui n'est pas terminé, devrai-je payer ?Sachant que ce n'est pas ma faute si VM ne peut pas me suivre.Merci pour votre aide.Safyha  

Safyha by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sales people keep calling

I have put this here as I can not find a more specific board. I have been a VM customer for 24+ years I keep getting people from the sales team ringing about changing my package. When I ask for something they want me to switch to volt and everything ...

JJones49 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos