Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Virgin media is shocking. Have been on hold for 2 hrs and called 3 times to cancel and no one is picking up. This is massively affecting my mental health. We can't afford the new tariff which has doubled in price and feel so out of control. They are ...

Nisha1 by Just browsing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing package

All I want to do is change my package slightly. Went on the chat, said I would have to wait a while. Well, I waited well over an hour, no response. How long is 'a while'? Two hours, a day?All I wanted to do was remove the kids channels and TNT sports...

Re: Charged twice for the month

Help, this happened to me an hour ago and I don't know how to fix it. I tried to change my direct debit date, but asked me to clear my bill first and manually pay with card details. Once paid it said, "in order to change your date, please call to tal...

Virgin media deals

Hi,I keep seeing Virgin media bundle deals on TV offering much better packages than me for about the same price.Are these offers for new customers only? I'm still within my 14 day cooling off period.I've recently renewed yet  paying more for the same...

Resolved! New contract

My contract is ending within the next few days. I have been offered a new contract which I am quite happy with - however I have 2 additional tv boxes - how do I find out if there will be additional charges and how much it would be . Live chat is usel...

Saabette by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going in circles

I’ve recently joined virgin after 23 years with sky. The agent messed up my email address and I never got a welcome pack or know my account number I have spoken to an agent who set my email address to what it should be (as I have now had my first ema...

I can't register

When trying to register for My Virgin Media, I cannot get past the create a password stage. I get the error "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."I have tried different browsers and deivces, and tried ...