Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract summary

I have been on my virgin media app and also on my account, I have been offered the deal on both sites under existing customer deals, received the contract summary sheet both times but it won't give me option to accept on the email and also on the web...

Cancelling broadband not yet installed

Hi guys, So I took out broadband with Virgin on the 25th of September but delayed the installation date until the 21st of October. My Mrs has an account with Virgin and we requested a cancellation then I took broadband out with Virgin after the cance...

Jordz94 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund?

For the last two weeks I have had no landline, no TV, and only intermittent unreliable WiFi. I have reported the issue repeatedly, but none of the tech teams who visited have been able to restore the connection. It seems the repair requires digging ...

fosterp by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Login - not working for 4 days

HiI have been unable to log into my account for 4 days now. All I want to do is switch games protection/access off so my son can game for a few hours. He has been climbing up walls all weekend. Anyone help? VM tell me all is fully working. 

tanjam by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract change without agreement

I entered into an 18 month contract in July. I then added Sky Sports. I have now noticed that my monthly charges are going to increase by £100 in October. When I finally got through to someone on WhatsApp I was told that this should have been explain...

Resolved! Not had price increase notification yet.

Been a customer of Virgin since May last year and have been waiting to hear of any increase to my contract, I check my online account and email regularly and definitely not heard yet. Are people still waiting to hear from them?

Derek918 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Sky cinema 12 month offer

Hi, omg i wish i had come on here months ago now!I've been sold down the river too, I received the same offer by direct email from email@em.virginmedia.com on 22/02/23 stating "Open Me For 12 Months of Fee Sky Cinema, *********(my name)".I accepted t...

Resolved! Ad-on contract

Cancel ad-on with 30 days notice no change of contract.  Cancel ad-on which benefits from discount, does this effect a new contract?

Jenian by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos