cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges

Marshall1636
Joining in

I've noticed a charge of £15 pm in my bank account from virgin media, I've noticed a few others in the forums with a similar issue.. I traced mine back about 3 years, I'm just wondering if anyone has a similar problem and what it could be. I have 2 mobile accounts (now o2) which are accounted for and my main bundle.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

In this topic from yesterday

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Just-realised-I-have-been-paying-2-...

the OP identified a previous VM mobile credit agreement that had not been cancelled by using the DD reference number to match against a past VM mobile account no. Could you have something similar from the past?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

In this topic from yesterday

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Just-realised-I-have-been-paying-2-...

the OP identified a previous VM mobile credit agreement that had not been cancelled by using the DD reference number to match against a past VM mobile account no. Could you have something similar from the past?

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Marshall1636,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there's an unfamiliar charge appearing on your statements. Do you have any active services with us currently? If so, have you checked your latest billing documents there to see what they're listed as?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach.. thanks for the msg. As far as I'm aware everything that I have service wise is accounted for so I think I need to give customer service a call to see if they can shed any light on this.

Hey goslow. Thanks for replying. It's probably going to be the case here. I need to get it identified one way or the other and hopefully haven't been paying this money for nothing over the past however long 😒 

Kind regards.

Let us know if you've been able to speak to them Marshall1636, or if this is something you still need help with.

Alex_Rm